You don’t know how much someone is worth to you
until you sell them
Leave a letter (or more) in my ask!
- A: Full name?
- B: Do you have any regrets?
- C: What is the worst thing what happened to you today?
- D: If you could be talented instantly at something, what would it be?
- E: What is your perfect future job?
- F: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- G: Selfie?
- H: If you could get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
- I: What do you get complimented on the most?
- J: Are you afraid of dying?
- K: Top 5 things of your bucket list?
- L: Who was the last person you talked to, and what was it about?
- M: How many posts do you have?
- N: Do you track any tags? (Which?)
- O: Is there anything you should be doing right now?
- P: Do the personality test on: 16personalities.com/free-personality-test and copy & paste your results.
- Q: Do you have any secrets from your parents? Give examples.
- R: Ever had a crush on a teacher?
- S: What music are you listening to right now?
- T: What is your biggest fear?
- U: Where would you go of you had a time travel machine?
- V: What is your “Song of the Week”?
- W: What has been troubling you lately?
- X: Favourite quote?
- Y: Story of your life in six words?
- Z: 5 song playlist that sums you up as a person?
Why Children's Cartoons Should Be Taken Seriously
- Danny Phantom: A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents: A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender: A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time: The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon: A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.
characters who have never had families building found families are very important to me
characters who have never had friends forging their first friendships are very important to me
NOW THE NIGHTMARE’S REAL
NOW DOCTOR HORRIBLE IS HERE
TO MAKE YOU QUAKE WITH FEAR
TO MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD KNEEL
AND I WON’T FEEL
This is the scariest scene for anyone who has watched the last episode of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin anime for the first time.
So my teacher told us that two blue eyed people can’t have a brown eyed kid and this kid in my class said “but both my parents have blue eyes and I have brown eyes”. The teacher said “so you’re adopted”. THe next day the kid came in and told us that he confronted his parents about it and that they said he was adopted but wanted to wait for the right time to tell him.
karat would be the kid who’s always going to the office for starting presentations with “alright, all you shut your mouths and today I’m gonna alleviate some of the ignorance that takes up all your mental capacity- I have literally no idea how half of you made it into this class in the first place but who the fuck needs knowledge when you’ve got the american education system stuffing crap like what you’ll hear for the next fifteen minutes down your dickswallowing throats’